We understand that if you’re a bride or a groom to be right now then you are probably feeling a host of emotions from stress to sadness, grief, anger and frustration. This is completely natural. Especially if you were scheduled to get married in the current March to May period.
Now take a deep breath and exhale. You are not alone. This is the time when your loved ones are to be called upon. Don’t be shy to contact them, family, friends, your wedding party. Call them, let them know how you are feeling, tell them what they can do to help.
You need to stay optimistic, remember your wedding is not cancelled, it’s just postponed to a new date.
So how does one stay optimistic? Firstly, aim to be calm, stressing out is not going to help the situation especially with so many of you being in lock down.
If you don’t have a wedding planner then perhaps now’s the time to get one. We can help you navigate all your vendor contracts and make all the necessary arrangements to move your wedding date. While your wedding planner is going through what needs to be done find out what activities calms you. Perhaps it’s meditation or yoga?
Perhaps you’re a bit of a cinephile. Then get your popcorn and watch some wedding related movies. Netflix has a host of these including ‘Love Wedding Repeat’ which will be released on the 10th of April. You can view the official trailer here.
Or maybe you just want to stay busy.
2) Are you having a videographer? Then if you haven’t already, start selecting which songs want to be included.
3) Select all the songs for your wedding day like for your grand entrance and your first dance.
4) Have you written your vows? Now’s the perfect opportunity for you spend some time on making sure you get it just right.
6) Have caricatures of yourselves made for use on your new Save the dates, on your website or just for fun. (Contact us for further details and price- email@example.com)
– Want to reschedule your wedding? We’ll help you navigate through contracts and deal with all your wedding vendors for you.
– Feeling the pressure of getting everything done in time?
– Want to start planning your wedding?
We can help. We consult and offer customised plans. Contact us now on 084 660 0501 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you.
Whatever you decide to do, remember, You got this!
With love from Linda and The Oh So Pretty Team.
Download your Date Postponement Template.