- Your accommodation will be listed on our ‘Preferred Suppliers‘ list and recommended to our clients.
- You will be able to promote your specials & packages on our website. We will help promote your offer by doing a social media shout out.
- Your business will also receive the following from us:
- Like your Facebook page.
- Rate you on your Facebook page.
- Write a post on your Facebook page about you being on our ‘Preferred Suppliers‘ list.
- We will do a Facebook shout out on our page and include a link to your website.
- Tweet out to all our followers.
- We’ll write a review for you on TripAdvisor.
How it works
We do an unannounced stay in order to experience the venue as our clients would. The venue then gets rated on the following criteria:
- Staff appearance & attentiveness.
- Venue interior.
- The rooms.
- Dining experience.
- Food quality.
- Experience as a whole.
- How do the staff deal with difficult requests.
We will also include any items which you might specifically want feedback on and ask any questions on topics which your employees are required to know.
There is no way to get this perspective from someone within your company as effectively.
Following our visit we will give you a full report on our findings. This report will give you vital feedback which you can use to help improve your business.
Please note that you will receive your report even if you are not approved for our list.
When do we visit your venue?
A check will be done on availability and the booking made at a time that your venue is not in high occupancy. We will not review in peak season unless with prior agreement with yourselves.
What does the report cost?
Nothing. We only require a reimbursement for our stay of one room for one night.